The blockchain community has increased over the past couple of years. Most of the people working in crypto live in different countries around the world. This prevents them from realizing they are part of a much larger environment.
This is where the role of crypto events comes into play. Many cryptocurrency and blockchain events worldwide bring experts, newcomers, and fans together.
This guide will talk about six upcoming crypto events in 2023.
What Are the Benefits of Attending a Cryptocurrency Meeting?
There are many benefits to attending a crypto and blockchain event:
- Attendees can speak directly with the most important companies in the Bitcoin world.
- Budding fans can learn more about the field by signing up for Blockchain and Crypto Bootcamp.
- These events are an excellent time for people in the business to get to know each other and form partnerships that work well together.
2023’s Biggest Crypto Events
Here is a list of the most crucial cryptocurrency events in 2023.
Blockchain Futurist Conference
The upcoming event will occur on August 15 and 16 in Toronto, Canada.
Blockchain Futurist Conference stands out as the best place in Canada to talk about cryptocurrencies. Untraceable Events, a major player in the cryptocurrency world, is responsible for the entire event.
When the event first occurred in 2014, it was called the Bitcoin EXPO. Since then, its size and importance have grown exponentially. At the 2022 event, a total of 90 big names are on the list of speakers.
Speakers will speak on various topics, including blockchain, digital currency, decentralized finance, decentralized autonomous organizations, unplayable tokens, and Metaverse. Many new blockchain companies will also be talking about how they are changing the environment.
The stated timeframe is Q3 2023, which is a time when a lot is going on in the crypto sphere. New York City has been chosen as the venue for the event.
The Mainnet is a highly regarded crypto event hosted by Messari, a well-known market analysis company. All teams will meet in New York City in 2023 to participate in this important event.
The upcoming event will occur on September 26 and 27 in the Dutch city of Amsterdam.
Blockchain EXPO is a well-known Bitcoin event in Europe. It brings together executives from major companies in the industry. More than 6,000 people are expected to attend.
The EXPO schedule has a lot to offer, such as:
- Learn more about how blockchain technology can be used in business. Explore how cutting-edge technology can be used in blockchain, also called Web3.
- Explore how blockchain technology can create an environment that can care for itself.
- A detailed look at the current blockchain environment and the most exciting ways to use it.
Token 2049, Singapore
The date is between September 13 and 14, 2023.
Singapore, a significant center for cryptocurrencies, was chosen as the venue.
Token 2049 stands out as one of the most important events of the year for cryptocurrency. This event has a long list of well-known people in the cryptocurrency world who will attend or give keynote speeches. Thus, it’s a great chance to make a name for yourself among the top professionals in the field.
It’s also a great chance to learn more about the business and make connections that will help in the future. Much of the talk at the Singapore meeting focuses on the blockchain situation in Asia.
The following crypto meeting will occur on December 14 and 15, 2023, in the exotic Thai cities of Bangkok and Phuket.
MetaVentures is a top event that aims to connect the most intelligent people in the blockchain space with the growing crypto community in Southeast Asia. The crypto event will occur on December 14 in Bangkok, Thailand, and December 15 in Phuket, Thailand.
The main topics of the conference include the following:
- What’s new in the cryptocurrency world right now?
- A fascinating topic in the crypto space is the intersection point between Metaverse and NFT. Also, how cryptocurrencies are regulated in Thailand is something that people are very interested in.
Most people at the event work in Web 3.0, Metaverse, Digital Art, Gaming, and NFT.
According to the proposed schedule, the event will occur on August 24 and 25, 2023. The beautiful island of Bali in the Indonesian archipelago has been chosen as the venue.
Coinfest Asia is a viral event that brings people interested in Web 3.0 and the Metaverse environment together. This event is a one-of-a-kind chance to keep up with the latest developments in field and meet the people who started it all.
The next meeting will cover a wide range of exciting topics such as:
- The economy of Metaverse is subject to several market forces and other factors that can change its overall value proposition.
- How Web 2 businesses are transitioning to Web 3 and how institutional investors can take advantage of opportunities in the DeFi space.
- To start a business in Web 3, you must know a lot about autonomous technologies, blockchain protocols, and intelligent contract systems. It is essential to use these tools to create independent applications that are more secure, transparent, and not subject to change.
This guide lists the most critical events likely to happen in 2023. Anyone interested in crypto can choose one or the other based on personal or business preferences.
Because most people in the crypto industry work from home, they must realize they are part of a very complex and large industry. These events will bring teams together and allow them to learn a lot from the world of cryptocurrency.